Recommended for those who have already attained a Six Sigma Black Belt. Champions play a pivotal role in a successful Lean Six Sigma initiative. They serve as mentors to project teams and act as a bridge between Black Belts and organisational management. Champions are typically members of the senior management team or leadership group who sponsor projects and mentor teams working on those projects. Additional knowledge courses include:
- Project Reviews & Coaching
- Building a House of Quality
- Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (TRIZ)
- Failure Mode Avoidance & Total Productive Maintenance
- Experimentation & Optimisation
Delivery is available remotely online or in the workplace and is a 5-day course.
Please go to our Six Sigma contact page to request more information on this, or, you can contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org